Keeping Control Of Your Debit Card Is As Easy As Sliding A Button
Setting Merchant Controls
To specify the merchant types for which transactions should be denied:
1. On the Control Preferences screen, tap Merchant Types.
2. On the Merchant Controls screen, tap Enable Merchant Controls.
3. The first time you turn on Enable Merchant Controls, all merchant types are enabled.
4. Tap a merchant type to disable it so that transactions at this type of merchant will be denied.
5. All transactions attempted with your card at disabled merchant types will be denied.
Setting Transaction Type Controls
To specify the types of transactions that should be denied:
1. On the Control Preferences screen, tap Transaction Types.
2. On the Transaction Controls screen, tap Enable Transaction Controls. The first time you turn on Enable Transaction Controls, all transaction types are enabled.
3. Tap a Transaction Type to disable it so that this type of transaction will be denied. All disabled transaction types attempted with your card will be denied.
Setting Spend Limit Controls
To specify a transaction amount above which transactions are to be denied:
1. On the Control Preferences screen, tap Spend Limits.
2. On the Spend Control screen, enable Per Transaction. The Deny transactions exceeding field appears.
3. Enter the amount above which transactions must be denied. *Note* It is very important that an amount is entered in this field if this control is enabled. The spend control amount automatically defaults to $0.00. If this is not changed, all transactions will be denied.
4. Tap Save. All transactions above this amount attempted with your card will be denied.
Setting Location Controls
On the Control Preferences screen, tap Locations to display the Location Controls screen.
Location Controls settings apply only to in store (card present) transactions. Online or telephone (card not present) transactions are not location based transactions.
Use the Location Controls options to define the areas in which your card can and cannot be used for card present transactions: